YOUR TIKI BAR'S BEST FRIEND
Now includes Minimalist Tiki!
It's Tiki time! What are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical Tiki drink recipe books. How many times have you thumbed through them looking for a Tiki drink you can make with what is in your bar? Wondered if a recipe is good? Looked for something you never made before? Let The Grogalizer figure all that out for you!
Grogalizer has been going strong since 2004!more
What's New on the Grogalizer?
SUPPORT THE GROGALIZER: This site is free and there are no ads. It is paid for through Amazon links. CLICK THIS LINK and then anything you buy will support the Grogalizer! It's that easy and cost you nothing.
- September 19, 2020: Added the 10th anniversary edition of Sippin Safari and updating the entries in recipes to correct page numbers for the new book.
- June 12th, 2020: The Grogalizer is on Twitter
- April 15th, 2020: Minimalist Tiki has been added to the Grogalizer! Track your adventure through this new classic Tiki book via the Grogalizer. If you don't have the book, order it.
- May - 2019: Began adding the recipes for Don the Beachcomber's originals. It's a slow, semi-painful process. Starting with the most popular ones. Click the recipe icon to see them.
- Added the original creators of the various cocktails where known.
- Added the Black Magic Tribute from the Atomic Grog and updated the Mutiny to version 2.5.
- Added new recipes from Jim Hayward's Atomic Grog: S.O.S., K.O. Cooler, Suffering Bastard, Shark Bite, and Bora Bora.
- Started adding the recipes of Don the Beachcomber from Phoebe Beach's book.
- Added the complete set of recipes (and ingredients) from Smuggler's Cove.
- Welcome to the new and improved Grogalizer 3.0! We've made a lot of updates - most importantly, the site is mobile-friendly now. We'll be making further improvements soon, so keep coming back.